- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: November 2013
A recent study by scientists at the Center for International Forestry Research in Indonesia and Wageningen University in the Netherlands, published in Environmental Research Letters (ERL), has found that half of the 20 sampled climate change mitigation (REDD+) projects do … Continue reading