- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: October 2013
A PIONEERING project aiming to save endangered African mangrove habitat and pilot small scale atmospheric carbon offset to fight Climate Change was launched on the 3rd October 2013, managed by and raising money for the local Kenyan community. The official … Continue reading