- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: February 2013
by Jason Murray, Department of Economics, University of California and Octavio Aburto, Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation, Scripps Institution of Oceanography This project was to determine the economic importance of mangrove forests in Baja California based on their contribution … Continue reading