- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The Ecosystem Marketplace’s State of Watershed Payments 2012 report has been released today. The report is a comprehensive inventory tracking initiatives around the world that are paying individuals and communities to revive or preserve water-friendly features of the landscape. For … Continue reading
Organised by ESP and convened by the World Agroforestry Centre and CGIAR Research Program: Forests, Trees and Agroforestry in collaboration with the Sub Global Assessment Program coordinated by UNEP’s World Conservation Monitoring Centre, the UNCCD-Global Mechanism, The Economics of Ecosystems … Continue reading