- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: August 2012
World leaders and some 40,000 people converged on Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in June in the hope of charting a path towards the “green economy.” Underlining the urgency, Sha Zukang, secretary-general of the UN Conference on Sustainable Development, said more … Continue reading
New research gives more evidence that protecting and planting mangroves to store carbon is an affordable way to fight climate change. A new American study suggests mangroves should be included in more Carbon credit schemes, which are already working in … Continue reading