- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: July 2012
iCOAST is a research project on the potential for mangroves to contribute to climate compatible development in the coastal zone, funded by the Climate & Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) and carried out by Napier University (lead), LTS International, Birmingham University, … Continue reading