- REDD+ projects often need more rigorous monitoring
- “Mikoko Pamoja” Mangrove Conservation & Carbon Offset Project Launched
- Are sector-based approaches to climate change becoming obsolete?
- Economic valuation of mangrove ecosystem services: fisheries in the Gulf of California
- Watershed Payments Topped $8.17 Billion In 2011
Monthly Archives: December 2011
A new iPhone application launched by the United Nations Environment Programme highlights the role of ecosystems in tackling climate change. How many mangroves does it take to offset a transatlantic flight? What consumer actions can we take to reduce damage … Continue reading
East African Payment for Ecosystem Services (EAFPES) Payment for ecosystem services (PES) are voluntary transactions where payments are made to land mangers and others who undertake actions that increase the quantity and quality of a desired ecosystem service which benefit … Continue reading